Existing Sales Force Assessments
"If you want to be a good-to-great company, you have first to put the right people on the bus, get the wrong people off the bus and get the right people into the right seats. Then you can drive the bus anywhere."
Jim Collins, "Good To Great"
Can You Improve Your Existing Sales Force?
OMG provides growing companies with the timeliest and most accurate insights for growing sales, profits and market share.
- We look at your people, strategies, and systems and can tell you whether your people can execute the company's strategies, meet your expectations and belong in the roles they are in.
- You'll learn which of your existing salespeople could be performing two, three or even four times better. You'll discover what you must do in order to help those people achieve their potential.
- You'll understand which of your people won't ever perform any better than they do right now and why.
- We analyze your pipeline for quality and quantity and report on the effectiveness of sales management. Where do you want to go?
About Your Sales Organization
The Sales Effectiveness and Improvement Analysis (SEIA) is the single largest collection of information about your company's sales organization.
The SEIA looks at the people, systems, and strategies in your sales organization. It sheds light on
- potential problems with your hiring criteria,
- the quality of your pipeline,
- the effectiveness of your sales management efforts,
- whether your management team is on the same page,
- whether your salespeople are capable of executing your strategies,
- how comfortable your salespeople are with your model for going to market, and
- the business being lost as a result of weaknesses among your salespeople.
Also, it identifies the salespeople who should be performing better and what you must do to help them reach their potential. You'll also learn who is trainable, how much training they'll need and the kind of support from which each will benefit. Moreover, if you are attempting to transition your company from good to great, you'll learn which of your existing people should be on the bus, which seats they should be in and who should be off the bus.